- Download the MyBB Chat Plugin by Chatwee zip folder.
- Next, extract its contents into the /inc/plugins folder on your server.
- Once you do that, the plugin will appear in the Inactive Plugins list in your MyBB Control Panel. Go ahead and click Install & Activate.
- The plugin is now active.
- Next, go to Settings and scroll the page to the very bottom. Click on the plugin name.
- To finish the process, log in to your Chatwee Dashboard and copy-paste the relevant installation code (1.0 or 2.0) into the box in the plugin settings page. Save changes.
And there you have it - a live chat widget to enhance your MyBB discussion board with a real time interaction feature. Keep it social and let your forum members hold private, group, and public chats, including rich media and emoji.
If you liked our MyBB Chat Plugin share it with others!